As described in the previous pages:
Inspections for home buyers
Inspections for home sellers
Inspections for those keeping their homes
Rental Weatherization Inspections:
– Previously known as “DILHR inspections.
– Required by the State of Wisconsin for rental properties of a certain age.
– Typically done at the time of a transaction (sale) unless the property is exempt.
– Assures compliance to energy conservation standards of the State of Wisconsin.
– Once approved, the certification lasts for the life of the property.
– Inspector required to have a specific license by the State of Wisconsin
Dispute Resolution Inspections:
Done in conjunction with a possible or impending legal dispute about a real estate physical condition. This service is typically done under the direction of an attorney.